Tuesday 15 December 2009

Evaluation 4

Evaluation outline part 4
How did you use technology?


I used all type of different technology during my coursework to create my documentary, Radio trailer and print advertisement.
As you can see below the mood bored shows the main source’s of technology I used.
The Main 5 pieces of equipment and technology I used to conduct my documentary is the tri-pod still camera, video camera, clip mic and adobe premiere. With these I was able to capture and edit the documentary.




This is a pictures of the Equipment i used to conduct the interviews and the documentary it's self.



For the print ad I used a camera and adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photo shop is A great source of technology with editing still images. It is easy to use and you come out with great results, thats why are print advert looks professional. We took pictures all the ways through the production and above you can see the camera we used. This is the camera we used to take the pictures for the print advert. Below you can see Adobe Photoshop and the print advertisement.





For the Editing we used Adboe premiere. Adobe Premiere allows you to gather the clips you have filmed and edit them, and makeing it look professional.

Below is a picture of my group editing, an interview from the documentary.






This was the interview with Nicole that was in the documentary and as you can see from the screen grab is that there is two different screens open and one was the original footage and one was the footage we edited to put in the documentary. We would film about 15mins of the interview and only two minutes or less would go into the programme.
Below is a clip from the documentary to show you the outcome of Adobe Premiere:



No comments:

Post a Comment